Around the house‎ > ‎DIY‎ > ‎

Microwave

posted Jan 31, 2012, 6:05 PM by Quoc-Anh Vuong   [ updated Feb 19, 2012, 10:56 AM ]
Burned smell, does not heat up food.
- Replaced Magnetron, measured short; but did not fix the problem
- Replace (doubler) diode, measured short; but did not fix the problem
- Ordered the High Voltage Transformer; measured low resistance on secondary side, still waiting for part
ą
Quoc-Anh Vuong,
Jan 31, 2012, 6:05 PM
ą
Quoc-Anh Vuong,
Jan 31, 2012, 6:05 PM
ą
Quoc-Anh Vuong,
Jan 31, 2012, 6:05 PM
ą
Quoc-Anh Vuong,
Jan 31, 2012, 6:05 PM
Comments